Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Please Pray for Ironwood!

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

I'm writing to ask you to pray for camp! Pray for safety and a lot of fun. Pray for unity as a youth group and that we would all have a good spirit. Most importantly, pray that God would change lives! Pray that He would save people. Pray for people individually who you know are going to camp. Ask God to search your own heart and show you areas you need to change. Pray that God would make us soft towards spiritual things, and that we would be willing to grow. Pray that as a youth group we would see Christ, that we would be excited about living a life that is holy and useable for Him!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. - II Chronicles 7:14

But to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. -Isaiah 66:2b

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. - Isaiah 57:15

1 comment:

Daniel Stover said...

I will make sure to be praying for you guys, prepare your hearts now and see just how awesome God is and how He can use you.