Thursday, March 16, 2006

When is it going to be? Will you be ready?

I wanted to ask. Do you know when you are going to die? No, of course you don't. But are you ready to go? The Lord can take you at any time. Whether you are 15 or 55 or 95 or however old. Are you really ready? When you go through your day what do you think about? What do you say to your friends, teachers, parents, and those around you? When you walk into a room and when you leave do people think you are serving God or serving yourself? Doing what God wants you to do or doing what you want to do?
Are you serving God and obeying what He tells you to do? Or is your point of view, "Oh I am just going to do what I want today and say whatever I want and be how I want to be."

I just want to encourage you guys to do what's right. The Lord can come or take you at any time. Are you ready? Will the Lord say Well done my good and faithful servant? Just think about how you go through your days. Is it for yourself or God?

Luke 16:13
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Deuteronony 13:4
Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

No comments: