Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Praise/Prayer Request

There is some good news and some bad news. Let's start with the bad.

Some of you know that last night someone or some people broke into the Waycaster's house. They took purses, wallets, all the keys to the cars and house, some food, and some other things. So if you could pray for them because they have to do a lot of things.

Well, the good news is that no one got hurt. I mean the robber could have hurt any of them. I think the Lord was watching over them all. Isn't it wonderful how great the Lord is? He protects us every second or our lives.

Psalms 119:117
Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

No comments: