Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fear Not - Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I just wanted to say Why fear? I mean we don't have to fear anything. God is with us every single second of the day and He will gave us the strength to get through everything that is His will. He will help you through and lead you the right way. He will give you strength whether its big or small. Like taking a test, playing an instrument, witnessing, playing a sport, when you are alone, or anything else. The Lord with protect you and keep you.

2 comments:

Rachel R said...

I LOVE that verse, Erika! It became one of my very favorites when I was homesick at camp in North Carolina this summer having "east coast culture shock." (Seriously, it's like a different world over there. They even call their shoping carts "buggies"... like who's heard of that?) That verse brings so much comfort, when I realize what kind of a God I have that says He is with me, hepling and, strengthening me.

Pastor James said...

Hey, lay off of the "east coast culture." Remember, there are a lot of people who call their shopping carts "buggies."

This is a very good topic to post on, it is comforting to know that God is always near and all that I need.